Business unit that aims to provide consulting services for implementation of environmental management systems (ISO 14001), health and safety (OHSAS 18001) and social accountability (SA 8000 + NBR 16001) given to all monitoring processes management systems.
It also offers the product MAR (Monitoring and Evaluation of Requirements acronym in Portuguese) - a tool for compliance with the items of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is required where the assessment and care of all legal requirements applicable in the business of each company at the federal, state and city.
MAR (Monitoramento e Avaliação de Requisitos) (Monitoring and Evaluation of Requirements)
IT Tool for Environmental Management and Health and Safety items to meet the relevant standards that require control of the legal requirements for each organization.
In the Tool, users have access to all the requirements and laws in pdf and can manage them all through the fields of action, which serve as a record of the standard of care, thus leading to a full legal control of those responsible for management systems in companies.
- Environmental legislation;
- Legislation of Health and Safety;
- Statutory and regulatory requirements (technical standards and legislation associated with products).
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001;
- Analysis of activities and applicable legislation;
- Identification of associated aspects and impacts;
- Planning and conducting environmental audits
Health and Safety Management
- Health and Safety Management Systems OHSAS 18001;
- Surveys of regulatory requirements for products and services;
- Identification of associated hazards and risks;
- Planning and conducting audits of Safety and Occupational Health.
Social Responsibility Management
- Systems of Social Responsibility SA 8000 + NBR 16001 (Brazil);
- Planning and conducting audits in Social Responsibility.
Monitoring of Management Systems
- Creating and maintaining the database of performance (efficiency and effectiveness);
- Planning and conducting internal audits;
- Safety inspections and Health at Work;
- Monitoring of performance indicators;
- Coordination of critical analysis of the Management System;
- Establishment and management of corrective action plans, preventive and improvement;
- Tracking customer audits and certification.